1. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the service. By using Goldin Dining Group Limited for the territory of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”), you agree that you have read these Online Ordering Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. Goldin Dining Group Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions anytime and will publish the revised version on the website. Should you continue to use Goldin Dining Group Limited after changes to this Terms and Conditions, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions as amended and agreed to be bound by them. The online ordering service is directed solely at persons accessing the website from Hong Kong.
3. Customers must be aged eighteen (18) years or older to use our online ordering service and you are capable of forming a legally binding contract. You should provide true, accurate and complete registration information.
4. The online ordering service runs in conjunction with membership programs operated by Goldin Dining Group Limited in Hong Kong. Non-members can place an order via the online ordering service as a guest.
5. Goldin Dining Group Limited has the absolute discretion to refuse the login of any person or to terminate the access right to or use of the online ordering service of or by any person for any reason whatsoever.
6. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to pick up the products, otherwise the products shall be withdrawn. Goldin Dining Group Limited reserves the right to levy an additional charge if further arrangement is made.
7. Goldin Dining Group Limited reserves the right to update the product details, price, offer, terms and conditions at any time. All the product details, price, offer, terms and conditions are based on the information displayed at the online ordering service when Goldin Dining Group Limited confirms the order.
8. Products listed on this website are available while stock lasts.
9. The prices posted on this website are applicable to online ordering only. Some products may be priced differently at restaurants and shops operating under Goldin Dining Group Limited.
10. Goldin Dining Group Limited may at its absolute discretion from time to time decline any order, set credit limit(s) against any person, transaction or credit card and/or restrict purchase quota(s).
11. Photos on this website are for reference only.
12. Payment for online orders must be settled by VISA card or MasterCard via the online ordering service. We have the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to accept or reject the payment method selected by you. If no effective payment method is in place (e.g. the information provided by you or the cardholder is inaccurate or outdated) or we suspect, in our reasonable opinion, that you make unusual purchases, your transaction may be suspended or cancelled. We shall not compensate you for such suspension or cancellation.
13. All prices are listed in Hong Kong Dollars. In no event Goldin Dining Group Limited shall be responsible for any cost incurred by the customer due to any bank, payment method and/or currency.
14. The system of online ordering service has applied Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All personal information including customer’s credit card number, name, email address and phone number will undergo encryption before transmission through the internet to protect the information from being accessed by unauthorised third-party during transmission.
15. Upon confirmation of the order, the order cannot be cancelled or the item(s) altered by the customer. We reserve our absolute right to reject or cancel an order at our sole discretion without the obligation to provide you with any reason. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we may reject or cancel an order under any of the following circumstances:
(a) you have provided incorrect or inaccurate information when placing your order;
(b) the merchandise you ordered is out of stock;
(c) no delivery can be arranged for your area; or
(d) one or more of the merchandise you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a human or computer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
If we cancel your order, we will notify you by email and will make a refund as soon as possible but in any event will inform you of any possible refund arrangement within thirty (30) days of your order. You hereby agree that we shall not offer you (and you waive any right to claim) any compensation for your disappointment or loss suffered.
16. All items sold are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable after payment of such order has been completed.
17. Goldin Dining Group Limited reserves the right to modify payment terms for any order without prior notice.
18. Specifically relating to the Online Payment system, to the extent permitted by law, Goldin Dining Group Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or any other restriction affecting your Online Payment; (ii) any errors, malfunctions or breakdown of your bank’s payment mechanism; or (iii) any other matter arising out of, or in connection with, the Online Payment system. We use third-party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions.
19. Upon using the service, customers should show the respective confirmation email upon product redemption at the designated outlet. Each confirmation email can be used for pick-up once only. Pick-up records kept by Goldin Dining Group Limited shall be deemed conclusive.
20. Customers should keep the confirmation email secure. Anyone showing the staff of the designated outlet a valid confirmation email will be deemed as an authorised representative for order redemption / pick-up. Goldin Dining Group Limited is not responsible for any loss to customers due to improper handling of the confirmation email.
21. Our services and all merchandise delivered to you through our services are provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made by us and without our warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the expressed or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. You expressly agree that your use of our website, our services and/or contents and/or merchandise obtained through your use of the foregoing are at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage arising therefrom.
22. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, costs or demand (including reasonable legal fees) made by a third party, relating to or arising from:
(a) any violation by you of this Terms and Conditions;
(b) your use of our website, our services, and the contents of our website;
(c) the merchandise supplied to you;
(d) the personal information submitted by you;
(e) any and all usage of your account, whether or not such usage is expressly authorised by you;
(f) in connection with any dealings with you through our services; and/or
(g) your violation of any rights of another person, and under which such third party demands from you any compensation, fees or damages (including reasonable legal fees).
This Section will survive the termination or expiration of this Terms and Conditions and/or your use of our service.
23. We will not be liable to you by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations hereunder on account of events beyond our reasonable control, which may include, without limitation, strikes, material shortages, riots, fires, flood, storm, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, epidemics/pandemics, labour conditions, earthquakes, failure of the internet or extraordinary connectivity issues experienced by telecommunications providers (“Force Majeure event”). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure event, we are not obliged to perform our obligations for so long as the Force Majeure event continues, and for such further period of time that we may reasonably require to recover from the effects of such Force Majeure event.
24. Nothing in this Terms and Conditions, whether express or implied, is intended to or shall confer any rights, benefits, or remedies of any nature whatsoever under or by reasons of this Agreement or the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623) on any persons other than the user and our company and their respective successors and assigns.
25. The failure of our enforcement of any right or provision of this Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
26. We may appoint agents, assign or sub-contract the whole or any part of our rights and/or obligations contained in this Terms and Conditions to any person or entity at any time. You shall not assign, transfer, convey or otherwise dispose of any of your rights, obligations and/or liabilities under this Terms and Conditions to any person or entity without our prior written consent.
27. If, notwithstanding the other provisions of this Terms and Conditions, we are found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of, or is in any way connected with, your use of our website and/or our service, our liability shall in no event exceed Hong Kong Dollars $300. This section will survive the termination or expiry of this Terms and Conditions and/or your use of our service.
28. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Disputes arising therefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
29. All notices and other communications hereunder to us shall be in writing or by email to email@example.com and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered, if delivered by messenger during our normal business hours; when sent, if transmitted by email (receipt confirmed); on the third business day following mailing, if mailed by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid to our registered office as shall be specified by us from time to time.
30. All notices and other communications hereunder which we give to you will be in such form and manner as we deem it is appropriate and it shall be deemed to have been duly given when sent, if transmitted by electronic mail, mobile short message (SMS), WhatsApp or facsimile transmission, on the day of dispatch; or on the third business day following mailing, if mailed to your address last notified to us.
31. Unless otherwise specified, the services, and all of the contents contained or included in the services (including but not limited to text, image, video, user interface, design, patent, trademark, service mark and business name), and the software or application used in the services are the property of our Company, its licensors, product/service suppliers and/or content providers, and are protected by intellectual property laws (including copyright, patent, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws).
32. Goldin Dining Group Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
33. If there are discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.